Although Windows 10 automatically gets downloaded on your compatible device if your auto update settings option is on. Once the update is downloaded, your device will ask to install it and once it is installed it will start running on the new version. Before downloading the updated version you need to make sure the below mentioned points:
- Proper space must be available for updated data storage.
- Proper Internet connection to download the tool.
- System Requirement:
- The processor must be of 1 Gigahertz (GHz)
- RAM capacity should be 1 gigabyte (GB)
- Hard Disk Space must be 16 GB for 32 bit OS.
- The display should be off 800*600
- Graphics card must be of DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Note: That window 10 users will receive the update automatically when it is available. As Windows 10 is a large file about 3 GB hence, good internet connection and sufficient storage are important for successful download completion. Also, you need to check your device compatibility and other requirements for the installation of an updated version.
Now let’s discuss in details that how to download the updated version of windows free of cost. With the help of below-mentioned steps you can download windows 10 for free:
Steps to download Windows 10 from Microsoft website:
- There is only one complete way to download the windows 10 and that is through Microsoft official Windows 10 download page.
- Visit Windows 10 download page (Microsoft.com)
- Click of (Download now tool) option you will receive the Media Creation Tool 1803 download confirmation.
- Once the download is completed open Media creation tool <version>.exe.
Although Windows 10 download procedure is self-explanatory, there are certainly other steps which will make your concept clearer.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO image:
1) When you first open the Windows 10 setup program. Read through the license terms and conditions and click on Accept button.
2) You have to click on the option create installation media i: e USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file for some other PC and then click on next button.
3) It will ask to choose you the options such as language, Edition, Architecture which you would prefer for your ISO image.
4) For most of the users, Windows 10 Home and Windows Pro is the way to go for the edition.
5) One important point to note is that for Architecture choosing both the options is the smartest way to go you can install Windows 10 on both the computers having the capacity of 32 bit or 62 bit.
Once you have decided the option to select you can click on NEXT.
6) Now decide where to save the image and tap on click save to immediately start the download.
Once the complete process is followed you will have the legal and full version of Windows 10 in your PC that too in ISO format. Windows 10 Pro and Home both are available from Microsoft and Amazon but remember Amazon sell copies.
Because all the older free upgrade and extension offers are over in 2016 & 2017 so going forward it is mandated to download (Product key) in order to install Windows 10.
What is product Key: (Brief Introduction?)
All Microsoft operating systems require unique entry of product keys during the installation process. It is located on the product key sticker, below is the image for better understanding. It is an alphanumeric code which is required by many software during installation. One common rule is that if you are paying for the program it will ask for the product key to enter before installation.
Is it safe to download Windows 10 from anywhere else?
Microsoft has provided a very easy and simple way of downloading and upgrading Windows 10 which is completely safe no we would never recommend you to download it from anywhere else. Although you can see the lucrative Ads of downloading free but “hacked” version of Windows 10 in which they will highlight that no “Product Key” is needed. But these kinds of risky downloads can come with certain outcomes which you were never expecting. These sites are unsafe for download because of following reasons:
• You Might expect certain virus which will affect your important data and files.
• Spyware can collect your personal information.
• Few other malware such as Trojans, rootkits, worm, browser hijacker, etc. can leave an adverse effect on your stored data.
As we all know Windows 10 is a big bang release of Microsoft popular desktop operating system. It is a crossroad between the new and old launches of Microsoft. Windows 10 has achieved a powerful vision by providing various advanced features to its users. Microsoft also ensures that its users do not search any problem in downloading or upgrading the Windows 10 software so we would recommend always downloading this software through Microsoft.com only as it would be both safe and legal.