Email has become the most used medium of business communication which is supported by information technology. We often used to say send me a mail or check your mail etc as all the important commercial communication takes place via emails. We all have different email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Mail.com and many more. Did you ever think that you can receive all the notifications from different emails at a single place? Yes, it is possible with SFR mail, a well known French messaging service. If you are not aware of SFR mail and want to know about it then you are in right place. Here I will describe its features and how it works?
What is SFR?
SFR is an online messaging operator, offered by a French company. It offers you a mailbox in which you can integrate all your email accounts. It is a free service and you can import all your emails in one mailbox. In case if you don’t like any specific notification than you can unsubscribe by just one click. You can also share photos and videos with this amazing service. It is really easy to use it you just configure the provided specific email address to your device and that’s it. Like this, you can access all your emails in this virtual mailbox.
Features of SFR mail
You would probably think that how amazing it is to get all the notification of emails in the same place. Apart from this facility, there are lots more features of SFR mail so take a look below to know more:
- SFR mail offers you an easy to use and clean interface. It is pretty simple to manage all your emails via this.
- One of the most promising features of this service is that you can use it on multiple devices like PC, tablet, and smartphones.
- One of my favorite feature of SRF mail is its Info-pubs folder. It holds all your newsletters and you can Unsubscribe all the unnecessary emails in just one click. As a result, you have only useful emails in your inbox.
- You don’t need to shuffle all your email accounts as it allows you to import all your mailboxes at SRF mail.
- Another amazing feature of this service that it keeps safe all your emails for the lifetime.
- You can dial, reply, forward to emails via the mailbox of SRF.
- It contains an Anti-Spam function which automatically filters all the spam emails and you get only secure ones. So don’t worry about safety while using SRF.
Why you need SRF mail?
For surviving in this digital era we all have multiple email address for a different purpose. Apart from all these emails, we have a specific Official address for the professional uses. Through this address, we can pay bills, do shopping and lots more. You can use it in a stable manner even in the change of internet operator. But when you subscribe for SRF mail then it indeed keeps your email address safe even after ending up the subscription. Means you can stick up a with the same address for lifelong. You can utilize this email address to find all your lost data without any hesitation. This is the reason which creates the need for SRF mail.
How does it work?
It is an online messaging service and it is approachable from any computer provided and you have your user code and password to use it. When you want to proceed then you have to click on the ME Connector button to verify you and you can insert your mailbox. Nevertheless, don’t leave the box ticked Stay Connected and in case if you leave it checked then the computer owner can access your mailbox in your absence. It contains the mail capacity of 5MB but you can expand it up to 10GB.
Well, folks, SFR Mail is the latest invention in terms of emails and helps you to get all the notification at one place. This service comes with good customer support and it is totally reliable service. You can use your SFR mail on your PC, Smartphone or tablet with a free email address. Everything is just in your fingertips. If you didn’t try it then give it a try and feel the ease. Still, any query then comments below and also share your experience if you are currently using this service. For more updates stay connected.